No funny business. Promised.
We care about your privacy and safety. Here's what we're doing to protect you and your data.
- We never send messages to any of your contacts, unless you ask us to. We make their email addresses unreadable by using hashing before you share them with us, so that we couldn't contact them if we wanted to.
- You can only ask us to send a message to your contacts one at a time, never in bulk. We store only the information necessary to relay your message to them. They don't have to sign up to our service and won't be considered a member, customer or subscriber.
- We don't sign you up to newsletters or campaigns unless you specifically ask us to. There's no automatic subscription included with your use of Cooper. You have to specifically ask to be subscribed.>
- You can always unsubscribe from any message we send you, without having to log in or share more information. Just a click and you'll never hear from us again.
Your data is yours
- If you want to delete your account, you can do so in our app at any time. None of the data you have will be saved then, unless it's meta data (such as actions or visits) that help us improve our applications.
- You can edit your profile at any time in our application. We help you build your profile and those of your contacts by using Clearbit, which you can always edit or remove at any time.
- We don't share information of your contacts with anyone unless you specifically give someone access to your network, one at a time. They can only message your contacts if you choose to relay a message by making an introduction.
- We don't consider advertising evil, but don't offer any advertising in our products today. We think that promoting your profile or content could be interesting to you and other members of our community in the future, if it respects your attention and data.
We build responsibly
- Cooper is a trusted professional network. We envision a world where the perfect introduction is always within reach. We want to build products that are meaningful, real and trusted. Our team consist of product managers, engineers and designers who previously worked at Google, Booking.com and Hyves.
- We have internal protocols that prevent any data from being accessible to anyone unauthorized in- or outside of our team. Many of the tools we use to build and offer our products, such as Google Cloud Platform, Intercom, Mixpanel and Segment, also add to the security of our applications. We also encrypt all our traffic.
- We are compliant with GDPR and employ legal council to make sure we will continue to be so in the future. We will actively work with regulators and industry groups to take responsibility for our products.
We are always open to feedback. What do you think of our policies? What can we do better? Get in touch if you have any suggestions or questions.
Terms & conditions
An overview of the legal terms for using our products.
Our policy regarding your private information and data.